- Engine model:CUMMINS 2 x QSC 8.3 - 600 HP - V-Drive CUMMINS 2 x QSC 8.3 - 600 HP - ZEUS
- Draft: 1.35 m / 4'5"
- Max. speed:25 nd
- Length:18.7 m / 61'4"
- Passengers:B-12 / C-14
- Fuel capacity:2200 L
- Gross weight:22 783 kg
- Master bedroom:3 + Skipper option
One more yacht added to the X-LINE legacy.
Keeping the heritage of her predecessor, this architecture is the union between exceptional living spaces and uncompromising comfort onboard. These large spaces characterise this new model where each level of finish echoes the X70.
The architectural imprint permeates the interior, playing on luminosity, volume and the quality of each material. Designed by Valentina Militerno of Romedis, the interior design is harmonious, elegant and timeless.
Fully open, the infinity cabin offers stunning views of the ocean and is easily connected to the living room through a large power window.
Key Exterior Elements
- Stairs linking cockpit to foredeck
- High-capacity hydraulic platform standard
- Opening Beach Club
- Fully equipped entertainment galley
Key Interior Elements
- Sliding door for a direct access to the starboard side deck
- Ergonomic and fully-equipped helm station for optimal navigation comfort
- Convivial L-shaped sofa on port
Features & Options
- +Ship Control Technology
- +Seakepper 6 & 9
- +Hardtop with electric sunroof (standard)
- +On foredeck: New layout to optimize space and visibility (from helm station)