- Engine model:VOLVO 2 x D4 - 320 CV/HP - V-Drive
- Draft:1.08 m / 3'7"
- Max. speed:20 nd
- Length:14.79 m / 48'6"
- Passengers:B-12 / C-14 / D-16
- Fuel capacity:2 x 1200 l / 2 x 317 US gal
- Gross weight:23029 kg / 50770 Lbs
Limitless Space. The first Prestige PowerCat
This multihull yacht reveals spacious, bright and refined spaces and maximum comfort. It promises a life in harmony with the sea at a gentle pace.
Designed by long-time Prestige designer Garroni Design of Italy with French naval architect Philippe Briand, the most notable aspect of her design is a full-beam lower deck that can accommodate two guest cabins aft with window-facing beds and either a full-beam master or two more guest cabins forward.
The stepped hull is pronounced to cut through the waves and diminish the effects of spray, while the nacelle has been sculpted to limit the water slapping under the boat.
A Volvo joystick can control the two 320hp engines, one in each hull, while the range is estimated to be 250nm at 18 knots and over 600nm at eight knots.
Key Exterior Elements
- Seaview lounge with bar
- Cockpit dinette for 8
- Optional hardtop
- Wide open living pace (20m2)
Key Interior Elements
- Exceptional master stateroom
- Optional Crew Cabin
- 2 symetric guest cabins with seaview from bed.
- 3 cabins/ 3 beds or 4 cabins/ 4 beds
A true reconnection with nature and with oneself.
Features & Options
- +Wide bow salon
- +Side access to interior
- +Cockpit terrace and Beach Club area
- +Same space as a 60' monohull